WELCOME

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I went to THE FRIDAY FIVE and I found these good questions, so I answered them as for my self.

1) This is the 1st of September, what do you want to accomplish by the 31st?
Improve my English skills and get 550 in Toefl test.

2) What does September make you think about or feel?
The end of summer.

3) September is the ninth month; can you name nine memories so far from this year?
- I got my scholarship.
- I came to US.
- I'm studying at CESL.
These are the most important things in this yaer.

4) What does September have in common with three other months and can you name them?
A new season that is the fall like the winter in January.

5) The first weekend in September signals the end of summer for many even though it doesn’t really end for weeks. When does summer end for you?
It depends on the climate.

1 Comments:

  • You've set a high goal for this month, Motref. But I think you have a high work ethic to match your goal. I wish you well.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home