WELCOME

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I went to Crime Magazine web site,
- Ifound it very organized.
- The site is talking about true crimes.
- The crimes are in groupes.
- It has archives by writers and by books.
- you can reseach crime books
- The color on the site are selected carefully
- you can receive updating of crime magazine by adding your e-mail.
In fact I was intersted in this site because,
- It is almost talking about all kinds of crimes.
- I found a new type of crimes, which is organized crimes and I heard a lot about it.
- you can reach any topic easly.
- The best things more than that I found history, filmes, studies and investigation of crimes.
- This site took my attention with some real pictures.

2 Comments:

  • good, i hope ok for you.

    By Blogger NAWAF, at 4:05 PM  

  • Do you agree that some murders who are powerful and famous can be above the law and kill with impunity?

    By Blogger NAWAF, at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home