WELCOME

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I went to napster I found it:
- Almost organized.
- the colors are differnt;some are bright and the others are dark.
- there are a lot of ads.
- there are many pages on this site.
- you can search by artist,album,tracka and archive.
- you can register with this site.
- there are links to napster in many countries.
As for me I went to this web site because I heard about it befor and I wanted to explore it. I found it:
- Like a picture with many colors.
- On this web site there appears to be a huge number of songs.
- You have to pay to get any song or even listen.
- I think this web site is good for people who like music.
- The best thing on this site I think you can find any song or singer that you prefer.

1 Comments:

  • What kind of music the site has ?
    Is there country music"my favorite"?

    By Blogger Alotaibi, at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home