WELCOME

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I went to freakkonomics I found it:
- Very orgnized.
- The colors on the web are bright.
- The fonts are very nice.
- You can reach any thing on the web easily.
- It doesn't have a lot of information.
- There are many links with other web sites.
As for me I went to this site, because I heard about its story and study from my teacher:
- I found this site like an ad.
- Many things on the web aren't useful.
- There are some commierical ads.
- Every page there is a sentence which is "BUY THE BOOK" and this sentence is not good for many people.
- I found this study good, because it joins between life and the economy.

2 Comments:

  • Did you see the beating heart on that page? I thought it was a little crazy. Nice weblog!

    By Blogger tom, at 7:41 PM  

  • I agree with you this study is good,but how is it joins between life and the economy?

    By Blogger Alotaibi, at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home